Sunday, October 10, 2021

[Get 27+] Watercolor Painting Art Sikkim Drawing

View Images Library Photos and Pictures. Sikkim vignette, watercolour on paper by artist Nidhi Bhatia Original Acrylic painting by Artist Randy Hayashi Watercolors by Harold Gretzner - by Clars Auction Gallery

. Red Panda in tree by elviraNL on DeviantArt Easy Pagoda Painting · Art Projects for Kids

I took this on as a challenge from a picture shared by the Painting References fb page. This original pic is from Sikkim (north-east part of India).  The main challenge in drawing this illustration was using only pens. I wanted to draw this one without using any ink or watercolor. There are so many intertwined elements in this picture that it's easy for the drawing to become incomprehensible, particularly without the use of grey shades and colors.  That's why I enjoyed it so much :-) I took this on as a challenge from a picture shared by the Painting References fb page. This original pic is from Sikkim (north-east part of India). The main challenge in drawing this illustration was using only pens. I wanted to draw this one without using any ink or watercolor. There are so many intertwined elements in this picture that it's easy for the drawing to become incomprehensible, particularly without the use of grey shades and colors. That's why I enjoyed it so much :-)

I took this on as a challenge from a picture shared by the Painting References fb page. This original pic is from Sikkim (north-east part of India). The main challenge in drawing this illustration was using only pens. I wanted to draw this one without using any ink or watercolor. There are so many intertwined elements in this picture that it's easy for the drawing to become incomprehensible, particularly without the use of grey shades and colors. That's why I enjoyed it so much :-)

I took this on as a challenge from a picture shared by the Painting References fb page. This original pic is from Sikkim (north-east part of India).  The main challenge in drawing this illustration was using only pens. I wanted to draw this one without using any ink or watercolor. There are so many intertwined elements in this picture that it's easy for the drawing to become incomprehensible, particularly without the use of grey shades and colors.  That's why I enjoyed it so much :-)

Easy Pagoda Painting · Art Projects for Kids Easy Pagoda Painting · Art Projects for Kids

@xxveroniquexx @xxveroniquexx

Original Acrylic painting by Artist Randy Hayashi Original Acrylic painting by Artist Randy Hayashi

This is a 4 This is a 4"x6" original watercolor painted in the soft, neutral colors of nature. Already placed in a beautiful thick, cream matte, which measures 8"x10", it is easy to pop in a standard 8"x10" frame and display.

Prayer flags in Sikkim Prayer flags in Sikkim

canvas painting of a Buddhist monk by irietportraitist on Etsy, $465.00 canvas painting of a Buddhist monk by irietportraitist on Etsy, $465.00

Great Buddha01 - 24in X 36in,ART_RHKA01_2436,Acrylic Color,Canvas,Artist Rajesh… Great Buddha01 - 24in X 36in,ART_RHKA01_2436,Acrylic Color,Canvas,Artist Rajesh…

Original landscape painting in Watercolour  Lachung North Sikkim Selected for 1st Olympiart 2019 Original landscape painting in Watercolour Lachung North Sikkim Selected for 1st Olympiart 2019

Gangtok monastery Gangtok monastery

Klicken zum Schliessen Klicken zum Schliessen

Sikkim vignette, watercolour on paper by artist Nidhi Bhatia Sikkim vignette, watercolour on paper by artist Nidhi Bhatia

1850 lithographie de Walter Hood Fitch pour "The Rhododendrons of Sikkim-Himalaya" 1850 1850 lithographie de Walter Hood Fitch pour "The Rhododendrons of Sikkim-Himalaya" 1850

Find Vector Design Auto Rickshaw Indian Art stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find Vector Design Auto Rickshaw Indian Art stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.

Red Panda in tree by elviraNL on DeviantArt Red Panda in tree by elviraNL on DeviantArt

Watercolors by Harold Gretzner - by Clars Auction Gallery Watercolors by Harold Gretzner - by Clars Auction Gallery

North Sikkim, watercolour on paper, artist Nidhi Bhatia North Sikkim, watercolour on paper, artist Nidhi Bhatia