Saturday, October 15, 2016

RABBI ARTHUR SEGAL: TASHLICH CEREMONY: PALMETTO BLUFF:10/3/16 ROSH HA SHANA 5776

 
RABBI ARTHUR SEGAL: TASHLICH CEREMONY: PALMETTO BLUFF: 10/3/16. ROSH HA SHANA 5776

Spiritual Calm Before the Storm : Tashlich ceremony at Montage Palmetto Bluff for their hotel guests, and property owners, Monday, noon, October 3, 2017, Rosh Hashanah 5777. Micah 7:19 -"You will cast into the depths of the sea all your sins" "With your aid, God, I will not repeat my sins and will work toward ridding myself of my defects of character. My behavior will change. My sins, like this water, will move on." Blessings for a good and sweet 5777.Hurricane Mathew has moved on, and let us all, spiritually, as well. Love,RABBI DR Arthur Segal, Rabbi Arthur Segal's Jewish Spiritual Renewal #hiltonheadstrong !!


 
 
RABBI DR ARTHUR SEGAL www.JewishSpiritualRenewal.com/books www.FaceBook.com/Arthur.L.Segal www.FaceBook.com/RabbiArthurSegalJewishSpiritualRenewal www.RabbiArthurSegal.blogspot.com
Jewish Spiritual Renewal
Jewish Renewal
Jewish Spirituality
Hilton Head Island, SC; Bluffton, SC; Savannah, GA